Map Top

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bike trip dreams

I've recently had two dreams about the bike trip.

About a week ago, I dreamt that I had finished the trip.  I was home, and when people asked how the trip was, I'd say "great, but I don't remember much between Chicago and California"

Just this morning I woke up from a dream where I had abandoned the trip.  I was home, I went to work, and life was back to normal.  When I woke up (on the floor in Chicago), I wasn't sure where I was, but I was very disappointed that I had given up.  I couldn't even remember where I had left my bike, and considered flying back out to wherever it was to resume the trip.  When I finally realized I was in Chicago I was very happy.

I suppose these are good dreams to have.  If I woke up wishing that I really WAS home, I'd be worried.



1 comment:

  1. Just letting everyone know that the Tour de France is starting today. Top contenders around Europe are relieved that Dave is still occupied with the Tour de Chicago/Kansas City/Denver/ and California.

    Lance Armstrong watch out.

    ReplyDelete