Map Top

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

No, really, what's the rush?

After the decision was made to leave I got ready, filled the water bottles, and then....something felt wrong.  I have yet to second-guess my rush-rush-rush travel decisions so far, so I decided to pay attention to this nagging feeling.  It was already 11:30, and 72 miles could be a long day with the coastal range still in my way, and unknown wind conditions.  I had wanted to see the art museum and to poke my head into a few bike shops in town.  

So, I changed my mind.  I'm at the museum now, and on the way I walked through a farmers' market.  I'll find a park and read a little bit.  I may have sacrificed the ballgame in Eugene, but I still have time to go see that city if I want.

TOMORROW, the coast!



No comments:

Post a Comment