Map Top

Monday, August 8, 2011

My new bike gang

Enjoying some hot chocolate (thanks Travis!) at the top of Lolo Pass, I met two cyclists who were also heading west.  They had started in Maine, but had gone a more northerly route than me.  Anyway, I ended up riding with them the rest of the day, and we camped together near the aforementioned hot spring (I never would have done that alone - it was more or less a backcountry site, too scary if I were by myself).

We stayed together today, and met another westbound cyclist at lunch who joined us too.  So we were four-strong the rest of the afternoon, and now we are all camping at the town park in Kamiah, Idaho.  Tomorrow is looking like more of the same.  

Now I just need to think of some bad ass name for my bike gang and I'll be all set.



No comments:

Post a Comment