Map Top

Monday, August 8, 2011

Breaking up the band

I was thinking that this morning we would figure out what to do about the gang.  I've enjoyed the company, but we're heading the same way....are we going to hang out for a week?  That might become awkward.  And if we split up, do we acknowledge each other if we eat lunch at the same place?  I don't know how this is supposed to go.

Well, the situation took care of itself.  John and Rowan, whom I met on top of the pass, were up and out by the time I woke up this morning.  I packed up and left just as the other guy was getting up.  I did run into them as they were leaving breakfast and we wished each other well.  I know where they are camping tonight in case I want to join them.

So in the end we all woke up at different times and ditched each other.  An easy solution!



2 comments:

  1. do any of your former gang members have blogs so i can read about their side of the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and Rowan are closer to college age, so you'll be better off following them on the Twitter, if you can figure that out.

    March (the other guy) is into independent media, and he'll probably just tell you that the breakup was an inside job.

    ReplyDelete