Map Top

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bike shoes

I tried a couple pairs of bike shoes about a month ago and didn't really like them. I'm just about ready to go in sneakers, but I'm giving them one last chance. I have a nice set of one-sided pedals that are flat on one side, and with clips on the other. They'd be perfect since I want to use sandals on days when it's really hot or raining. Maybe these will stick.

The first pair I tried was kind of a sneaker/bike shoe hybrid. There were OK but not much better than sneakers. Also, they sold me a pair that was too small. The second pair I tried were biking sandals. They had great reviews online, but they were pretty uncomfortable and just about the ugliest things I've ever seen. So now this pair is more of a normal-looking bike shoe. It felt good on the bike and I'll wear them through the day in hopes they'll be comfortable.

Don't worry - these posts should get significantly more exciting when I get going.

Some workplace fasion:

No comments:

Post a Comment